Environmentally friendly insulation system made from natural wood fibres
STEICOflex insulation mats are made from natural softwood, which gives them all the benefits that wood offers as a natural construction material. STEICOflex is the ideal insulation for anyone wishing to combine high technology with building sustainably and protecting the climate.
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any wood based flexible insulation products
- Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
- Water vapour open for a healthy room environment
- Provides a green architectural solution
- Ecological and environmentally friendly, fully recycleable
- New fibre structure improves robustness and workability
- Friction fits to adjoining components
- Easy handling and classified as non-irritant to skin
Areas Of Application
Flexible cavity insulation in roof, dry wall and floor constructions. Cavity insulation for partition walls, dry external walls and service zones
Wood fibre insulation batt produced in accordance with EN 13171 and with ongoing quality supervision.
STEICO uses wood from sustainably managed forests, certified according to the strict guidelines of the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council)
1220 x 575 mm
100mm, 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 200mm, 240mm, 40mm, 50 mm, 60mm, 80mm