Allbäck Linseed Soap for all cleaning can be used on all surfaces and for personal hygiene.
The pH is approximately 9.5 undiluted.
Allbäck Linseed Soap is made from Swedish cold-pressed raw cleaned linseed oil, without any additives or chemicals.
It has a healing effect on minor wounds or irritated skin. A small amount of linseed oil is left as residue and remains on the surface, this is beneficial.
The soap can also be used in kitchens, bathrooms, for brushes, wood/stone, plastic floors, benches, etc. Please note: it is not suitable for dishwashers.
For normal cleaning
- Use 100ml soap to about a bucketful of water.Reduce the amount of water for heavy duty cleaning. In hard water areas, white flecks may appear. This does not affect effectiveness.
- A soap scrubbed floor may need special cleaning, e.g. with a larger amount of water and a wet vacuum if you want to paint it with Linseed Oil Paint or treat it with Linseed Oil Wax.
- A floor treated with lye (Sodium/potassium hydroxide) must be neutralised with acetic acid and water before treatment with Linseed Oil Paint or with Linseed Oil wax.
- Stains on textiles: Rub the soap in with a little water and leave to stand. Wash in a washing machine.
- Boil rusty fittings in 50% soap and 50% water for a few hours.
- Leave to cool overnight.
- Remove the fittings, brush “in” clean in the water and leave to dry.
- Ready for painting with Linseed Oil Paint